Tableau Restaurant, New Orleans Wall Tapestry - 4 Sizes
This New Orleans Wall Tapestry features a scene on the corner of Chartres and St Peter outside a popular Cajun restaurant Tableau. It has all the classic elements on a French Quarter street - Cajun Food, French Architecture a bicycle, and a bit of garbage in the street. It's all part of the charm of this amazing city!
These tapestries make an amazing wall cover for a big blank wall in your home, over furniture, for a relaxing bedroom nature getaway, on the ceiling, for dorm decor, in a nursery or child's room, for shade outdoors, or, in front of a window! The possibilities are endless.
- Sizes are listed with their height first, then width (51" tall x 60" wide, 60" tall x 51" wide, and so on)
- Highly unique and versatile
- Durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use
- Machine washable with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent
- Tumble dry with low heat.
- Please note, that there may be color variations!