This Pacific Northwest Mountains Wall Tapestry would make an amazing wall cover for a big blank wall in your home, also, over furniture, on your bed to keep it looking awesome, or in front of a window. It's detailed, well made, and more affordable than a piece of art the same size, giving you a moody piece of nature to get lost in in your own home.
The British Colombia National Forests are maintained by the people that use them, many are rough, many are impassable altogether, but the road to this Lookout Tower was possibly the steepest we've ever driven, and we drive a lot of mountain roads (many to lookout towers). Our truck was really suffering and going down was scarier than going up with its 8000lbs of metal that just wanted to run down the hill at top speed. We had to take several breaks to let the brakes cool off, there was plenty to see on these breaks.
Available in three different sizes, this Wall Tapestries are made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges. Featuring vivid colors and crisp lines, these highly unique and versatile tapestries are durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. Machine washable for outdoor enthusiasts, with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent - tumble dry with low heat.
- Sizes are listed with their height first, then width (51" tall x 60" wide, 60" tall x 51" wide, and so on)
- Highly unique and versatile
- Durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use
- Machine washable with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent
- Tumble dry with low heat.
- Please note, that there may be color variations!
// Each item is made to order. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for shipping. Your package will arrive to you from my manufacturer directly for speed //
* Please read carefully Refunds and Exchanges policy, before you place your
* Before you leave negative feedback, please contact me at first and we will solve the problem.